Get Miami to Orlando Bus Tickets For Shared or Private Shuttles in FL
Miami to Orlando bus for Shared rides starting at $55 per ticket.*
(Our drivers speak Spanish too: Se hable Espanol para excursiones por Miami a Orlando y que mas en bus o auto)
Many people need a Miami to Orlando bus or a shuttle from the Miami International Airport and want to go to Disney World and Epcot Studios before they get to South Beach. Some of our customers are coming from the Orlando airport and going to a hotel, but also need to get to their cruise terminal the next day. We are here for all of you.
Florida Shuttle Services is here for you. You don’t have to worry about questions like; if I call a taxi, will it even get here on time? How do I get a shuttle from the Miami airport to my hotel? Which transportation company should I call? Look no further. Our Miami to Orlando bus & private shuttle transportation is the best in the business. Book through Florida Shuttle Services today.
Miami is a BIG PLACE in Southwest FL. Transportation here is complicated. Our Miami to Orlando bus knows its way around the state so let us help you.
Exactly two districts represent the Florida Department of Transportation in Miami. Three MPOs (Metropolitan Planning Organizations) make up the routes that map out the system. SW Florida has transit bus systems that travel across counties, small trolley networks for smaller size cities and about two railways for trains. Our Miami shuttle buses cover the tri-county area of Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach like they do. Our bus from Miami to Orlando and our private shuttle are fast too. Normally, private transportation in FL takes upwards of 8 hours to get from Miami to Orlando.
Our bus from Miami to Orlando relieves you from the burdens of traveling around new places.
Whether you need a nice and quiet, private luxurious ride with plush seats and the greatest features, or just need a shared shuttle bus from Miami to Orlando, we will pick you up from your hotel upon request. Delays, though infrequent, do happen. Since we want to ensure they don’t happen, we take these extra precautions and give you advance notice.
This is why we ask that you please book 48 hours in advance prior to departure time so we have enough communication if something changes on your end or ours. If by chance you forget to print out your confirmation code, it’s OK. We know traveling can be hectic. Let our professional team assist you in your troubles.
This is What Our Miami to Orlando Bus Can Offer You:
Need a shuttle in Florida? Try our Miami to Orlando bus & private shuttles which go all over FL.
Our shared shuttle bus from Miami to Orlando is the most economical way to get around Florida especially if you need a shuttle bus from Miami to Orlando or vice versa. We service all major cities in Florida including Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, Gainesville, and more, so destination locations are not a problem.
This trip covers much of the state. We also have deals every month on this trip so check your email if you subscribe to us. Prices start at 55 dollars per ticket. If you have 5 people we recommend you pick our private option not just because it’s a better ride, but because you usually end up saving money.
Our Private Luxury Transportation Option is a Must Try
Ride in style when you chose our private service option. We have branches in every major city of FL so don’t worry about not getting the shuttle service you need.
Since our vehicles are top of the line we have private import Mercedez Benz SUVs with hardwood flooring. Our rooftops are also suede.
Since our vehicles are top of the line we have private import Mercedez Benz SUVs with hardwood flooring. Our rooftops are also suede for a quiet ride.
The ride is quiet. Everything you could ever want from a private-style transportation company is here. Our plush seating and quiet ride will satisfy our customers who want a nice comfortable ride. We have options to sit entire parties with cargo space for their luggage.
The car picking you up is dependent upon the number of people in your party. We offer new Mercedes and other new luxury vehicles. This option is good for those who like to travel in comfort and style.
Please Note: If you are not taking the bus from Miami to Orlando and are traveling in a private group then this is important to read. If you need a private shuttle ride, please let us know 48 hours in advance. We have strict scheduling on our routes which is why we ask you to notify us ahead of time about this request.
About our Shared Shuttle Bus from Miami to Orlando
Departure & Arrival times (Daily Shared Shuttle):
|Departure Time Miami, Fl||Arrival Time Orlando, FL|
|6:30 am||1:00 pm|
|7:30 am||12:30 pm|
|12:30 pm||5:00 pm|
More About Our Shared and Private Bus from Miami to Orlando
We are Much More Than a Bus From Miami to Orlando so Allow us to Explain
Though many of our customers choose the shuttle bus from Miami to Orlando, we do stops in 23 other major cities. These cities include cities across the East and West coast of Florida. We have stations in all the major cities including Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, Gainesville, Palm Beach, and more.
Our Popular Florida East Coast transportation shuttles so you can see before you purchase a ticket
- Miami to Ft. Lauderdale: Take a shuttle from Miami to the Fort Lauderdale Airport, Downtown to the Museum of Discovery & Science, or even the Port of Everglades.
- Miami to West Palm Beach: Book our shuttle service from Miami to the West Palm Beach Airport, the museum or anywhere in between.
- Miami to Port St. Lucie: We have drivers traveling from Miami to Port St. Lucie and Fort Pierce. Planning a trip to their Botanical gardens, or Walton Rock? Don’t hesitate to book with Florida Shuttle Services.
- Miami to Melbourne: If you need a shuttle to the Melbourne airport ride in comfort with Florida Shuttle Services so you can relieve yourself of the burdens of travel. Visit the Grissom Memorial wetlands or the Brevard Zoo. If you want to check out a baseball game plan a visit to the Space Coast Stadium! For your trip Florida Shuttle Services can take you anywhere you want to go.
Our Popular Florida West Coast transportation shuttles
- Miami to Naples: Need a private shuttle? We offer private shuttles to Naples and Marco Island every day. Whether you’re visiting family or one of the most beautiful beaches in Florida, we know everything Naples has to offer so don’t be afraid to connect with us and ask us anything. Family friendly Zoos, parks, and local attractions, or maybe you’re looking for a night out at the Mercato! We know all the hot spots in Naples.
- Miami to Bradenton: Bradenton is right around the corner from Sarasota. It’s no problem if you need us to go the extra mile. Many of our clients traveling there are nature enthusiasts so they love visiting the Bishop planetarium! Bradenton also has a beautiful manatee preserve at the Robinson Nature Preserve.
- Miami to Tampa: Yet another family hot spot! Pick one of these shuttles if you are visiting Busch Gardens or need a trip to the seaports; including the Port of Everglades. Our Tampa shuttle from Miami has an incredible trip destination.
Since our Miami to Orlando bus travels all over Florida, the scope of our business is much more than a shuttle bus from Miami to Orlando. We aim to serve you, the customer.
If you need a private or shared shuttle bus from Miami to Orlando, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, or Gainesville then we’ve got you covered, so don’t worry about your travel troubles! Wherever you need to go in Florida, FSS is here for you.